Eagles International Training Institute Flag Year 1 and Year 2 Courses are intense programs offered to guide and mentor those who have the desire to go to the next level of flag ministry, gaining knowledge of the banner and growing in their relationship with our Lord Jesus. *Once you complete the program, you will be rewarded with a certificate of completion.
The purpose of the Flag course is to provide mentoring and guidance in the following areas:
- Provide an understanding and purpose of the standard/banner/flags.
- The power of color and how it affects the message of the flag.
- Looking at self and our hearts and how it affects the ministry of flags.
- Learning purposeful movement of the flag and how it ministers.
Goals and Vision
- To equip the saints for the work of the ministry with the use of flags.
- Providing a solid Biblical theology concerning the practice and power of the flag.
- To impart the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- To help the students to understand their gifts, calling, and destiny in Christ.
- To walk alongside the student(s) as they walk into their destiny in Christ.
*We reserve the right to withhold certificates, licensure, or graduation for students who do not meet our requirements.
To enroll, please click ENROLL today at the top of the page. If you have additional questions, please email us at Registrar@eaglesiti.org.
Eagle Dr. Fran Harris, founder of Worship In Motion, will conduct the class. She is a graduate of the following courses: Dance Year 1(2013) and Year 2 (2014) -Dance license under the covering of Apostle Pamela and the EITI global network. Authors Year 1(2016) and Year 2 (2017) (Author of Rosebud Dance, One Step at a Time, Participant of the Anthology Project-Journey of Eagles Who Soar). Flags Year 1 (2015), Year 2 (2016), Year 3 (2020), and Year 4 (2021). She is also a graduate of Torah Year 1 (2019), and Year 2 (2020), Year 3 (2021), Anointing Year 1 (2022).
Dr. Fran sits on the TEN Worldwide leadership team as the TEN flag and pageantry lead. She is a Registered Nurse who previously worked in the ICU/ Open heart unit for over 30 years, working as a DON working with adults with disabilities and caring for their health care needs.